If your student checked out a device (Chromebook, iPad, laptop, and/or mobile hotspot) AND your student is NOT attending summer school or Summer Bridge classes, please see below:
Device collection will begin on June 1st. Please be sure that your student brings all checked out devices to school on their collection day along with the corresponding chargers.
- Devices should be clean
- All non-NISD stickers removed
- Casing, keyboard, and monitor screen wiped down
- Do not spray any chemicals directly on to devices
- Make sure device is fully charged
- Device will need to be turned on during collection
- Charging cables should be neatly rolled/wrapped
Devices will be collected at Bernal the week after school is out during the following times:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,and Thursday
June 7th & 8th & 9th & 10th : 7:30 am - 5pm
June 11th 7:30 am-12:00pm
If you have any question regarding collection please feel free to call our front office (210) 398-1900.