Parents/Guardians of Forester Dragons,
During the 2023-2024 school year, Northside ISD campuses will begin assessing charges for any damages or lost student mobile device chargers.
per the Student Mobile Device Lending Agreement, by taking possession of a student-assigned charger, the parent agrees to be responsible as follows:
- Basic care and security of the charger on and off school premises.
- Reporting charger problems, breakage, or damage immediately to campus staff.
- A replacement cost due to intentional damage, damage due to neglect, or accident.
- Replacement cost due to charger loss for any reason (i.e. theft, fire, flood, lightning, or any other cause).
- Ensuring the return of the assigned charger to NISD at the conclusion of the academic year, upon withdrawal from a Northside ISD campus, when transferring to another Northside campus, and/or when requested by NISD.
By default, all student are opted-in to this agreement for the school year, unless a parent explicitly opts their student out from receiving a mobile device and charger.
If you have any questions please reach out to (210) 397-0200.
Forester Dragons Technology