Northside’s High-Quality Prekindergarten Program utilizes an instructional framework that supports a play-based curriculum that prepares students to succeed in kindergarten and beyond. Many of our classrooms have specialized programming that includes bilingual, ESL, and special education. Northside’s Prekindergarten classrooms are taught by teachers with college degrees and Texas certifications with specialized training in early childhood education.
- Twice as likely to be kinder-ready
- More likely to graduate from high school
- Less likely to be at-risk
- Social and emotional development
- Early literacy skills
- Skilled and qualified educators certified in early childhood