Why Pre-K at Northside ISD?
- Twice as likely to be kinder-ready
- More likely to graduate from high school
- Less likely to be at-risk
- Social and emotional development
- Early literacy skills
- Skilled and qualified educators certified in early childhood
- Language other than English
- Educationally Disadvantaged
- Foster Care
- Star of Texas Award
Please upload the following documents during the online registration process to help establish qualifications. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student’s birth certificate
- Proof of Address - current electric, water or cable bill that shows home service address
- Immunization Records
- Photo ID of Parent
- Social Security Card - Optional
NISD Pre-K Locations
Currently NISD is only registering Pre-K students who meet the qualifications for the Pre-K program.
What School Do I Attend?
Pre-K registration will begin online May 1st. Please visit NISD’s Registration page for more information and to begin the process.
If you have further questions, contact NISD: Via email email@example.com or via phone: 210-397-8745