Shirt appropriate color polo shirt per grade level:
- 6th Grade- Red Polo Shirts
- 7th Grade- White Polo Shirts
- 8th Grade- Black Polo Shirts
School color undershirt (red, black, white, grey).
- Khaki pants or black pants.
- No jeans of any color are allowed.
- Skinny pants are permitted but leggings/ jeggings, holes, tears and or writing are not allowed.
- Black or khaki in color.
- Must not be shorter than 4 inches above the knee.
- Denim, khaki, cargo, or athletic shorts are allowed.
- Spandex, holes/rips, or tight-fitting shorts are prohibited.
- Any combination of school colors only (red, black, white, grey).
- Patterns and designs allowed free from offensive material.
- Polo shirt collar must be visible over sweater.
- Closed toe shoes
- No sandals or slides