Stevenson Personal Electronic Device Policy
● Personal electronic devices cannot be used between 8:40 - 3:55.
● Social media and camera use is not allowed on campus.
● Personal electronics can be used by students: ○ Before school in their grade level areas or library.
● While using electronics during designated times, students must use headphones or keep the device on silent. Speakers are not allowed.
● During passing periods, earbuds or headphones must be put away.
1st offense - pick up in the APO at the end of the day
2nd offense - parent pick up in the APO
3rd offense - parent pick up in the APO
4th offense - parent pick up in the APO and phone contract issued *Offense count resets at the second semester
Tardy Policy / Required Intervention Strategies
Students tardy to class will receive the following, per grading period and per class period:
● 1st Tardy: Verbal warning and parent contact (email or phone call)
● 2nd Tardy: Parent contact via phone call
● 3rd: Tardy: Office referral - parent contact - consequence, lunch detention
● 4th Tardy: Office referral - parent contact - consequence, after school detention
● 5th Tardy or more: Face-to-face parent, student, teacher, administrator conference