Our mission is to ensure that educators engage students with disabilities with high-quality, intentional instruction to ensure growth and personal success.
Our students with disabilities will be enabled individuals prepared for personal success.
- All students with disabilities are general education students first
- Individual needs, not labels, programs, or places drive decisions for students with disabilities
- A full continuum of services is assured for all students with disabilities
- Quality educators hold high expectations and have a growth mindset for all students with disabilities
- Students with disabilities are the shared responsibility of school leaders, staff, parents, students, and community
- All students with disabilities will be in positive learning environments guided by engaged and qualified teachers and staff
- Communication, collaboration, and cooperation are essential to the provision of quality services for students with disabilities
The delivery of quality curriculum and instruction empowers students with disabilities to be meaningfully connected to educational experiences.
Special Education Contacts
Karen Camp - Zachry MS Special Education Coordinator - (210) 397-7462