Students get to...
- Design, build and program LEGO Mindstorms robots to complete challenging missions on a themed playing field.
- Research a real life problem on a topic assigned by First Lego League and invent something to alleviate a perceived problem. This year, participants will learn how cargo is transported, sorted, and delivered to its destinations.
- Give a creative group presentation of their solution and invention.
- Participate in tournaments and celebrations.
- Follow the First Lego League Core Values.
Due to our team's high interest, engagement and eagerness to be the best. We will be adding a few extra days between November and December. Starting on, November 2nd, we will also extend the time to 5:00 pm on the days that we meet.
Meeting Dates & Time: 3:15 - 5:00
- November 2nd (Wednesday)
- November 9th (Wednesday)
- November 15th &16th (Tuesday & Wednesday)
- November 30th (Wednesday)
- December 6th (Tuesday)
- December 14th (Wednesday)
- January: Every Tuesday & Thursday