First grade teacher at Braun Station ES among best in San Antonio
NISD Transportation Department holds Job Fair
Free flu shots available
Census data shows redistricting needed; community input requested
Immunizations and COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Early dismissal days allow more teacher planning time
NISD adopts tax rate
NISD offers free & reduced-price meals for qualifying students
Thousands of Northside students to eat free this year
NISD Auxiliary Job Fair to be held Aug. 16
NISD-TV produces a variety of informational and promotional videos about Northside's educational programs, schools, staff members, students, challenges and successes. NISD-TV live-streams District events so that graduations, school dedications, and Educator of the Year events can be viewed live on the Northside website.
Friends of Northside
Sign up to be a Friend of Northside and receive weekly email communication with updates and special announcements from around the District.
(To Unsubscribe, click the SafeUnsubscribe® link found at the bottom of every email.)
Subscribe to Friend of Northside
Inside Northside Weekly
Inside Northside Weekly is published every Wednesday for staff by the Northside ISD Communications Department to share information about Northside schools and departments and recognitions of Northside staff and students.
Submitting stories & photos to Inside Northside Weekly
We depend on staff members from every campus and department to submit information about student and staff honors and events.
Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please observe the following criteria:
- Photos should be in focus and high-resolution quality. No cell phone photos, please.
- Provide first and last names and grade level (if applicable) of all students, staff members, and other identifiable people in photo captions.
- Be sure to include as much information as possible (one to two paragraphs) about your event or program.
- Include the date of your event, if applicable.
- Do not submit pictures of children until a photo release form has been secured and filed with you or your school.
- For stories related to a holiday or special day (Red Ribbon Week, for example), please send submission within five days of the event.
We receive hundreds of submissions every month and work hard to publish as many as possible. Please understand that it can take up to several weeks after submission for an item to be published. Not all submissions will be published; other submissions may be posted online at Inside Scoop or Around the District.