Voters say yes to $992 million bond proposal
NISD athletes qualify for state track and field meet
School Bond 2022 goes before voters May 7
Artists win top honors at VASE
The NISD Great Book Giveaway to put books in the hands of thousands of student
Mobile clinic will visit NISD this month
JROTC drill teams earn national championships
Northside ISD hiring custodians
Lots of summer learning opportunities in Northside Schools
NISD Lessons Publication, March 2022
NISD-TV produces a variety of informational and promotional videos about Northside's educational programs, schools, staff members, students, challenges and successes. NISD-TV live-streams District events so that graduations, school dedications, and Educator of the Year events can be viewed live on the Northside website.
Thank you, band directors! #MusicInOurSchoolsMonth https://t.co/JJBB7dOn1q
@nisdkrueger LOVE the "ignite" theme! #NISDignited
The Northside Learning Tree After School Enrichment Program is seeking outgoing, energetic, and positive role models to fill numerous Youth Leader Instructor positions. Interested applicants should visit their upcoming job fair.
Friends of Northside
Sign up to be a Friend of Northside and receive weekly email communication with updates and special announcements from around the District.
(To Unsubscribe, click the SafeUnsubscribe® link found at the bottom of every email.)
Subscribe to Friend of Northside
Inside Northside Weekly
Inside Northside Weekly is published every Wednesday for staff by the Northside ISD Communications Department to share information about Northside schools and departments and recognitions of Northside staff and students.
Submitting stories & photos to Inside Northside Weekly
We depend on staff members from every campus and department to submit information about student and staff honors and events.
Send your submission to email@example.com, and please observe the following criteria:
- Photos should be in focus and high-resolution quality. No cell phone photos, please.
- Provide first and last names and grade level (if applicable) of all students, staff members, and other identifiable people in photo captions.
- Be sure to include as much information as possible (one to two paragraphs) about your event or program.
- Include the date of your event, if applicable.
- Do not submit pictures of children until a photo release form has been secured and filed with you or your school.
- For stories related to a holiday or special day (Red Ribbon Week, for example), please send submission within five days of the event.
We receive hundreds of submissions every month and work hard to publish as many as possible. Please understand that it can take up to several weeks after submission for an item to be published. Not all submissions will be published; other submissions may be posted online at Inside Scoop or Around the District.